IV – Bronze - 04.06.2018
The European GNSS Agency (GSA)
Linking Space to User Needs. The GSA, an official European Union (EU) Regulatory Agency, manages public interests related to the European Global Navigation Satellite Systems (GNSS) programmes, Galileo and EGNOS.
- The GSA’s mission is to support EU objectives and achieve the highest return on European GNSS investment, in terms of benefits to users and economic growth and competitiveness, by:
- Designing and enabling services that fully respond to user needs, while continuously improving the European GNSS services and infrastructure;
- Managing the provision of quality services that ensure user satisfaction in the most cost-efficient manner;
- Engaging market stakeholders to develop innovative and effective applications, value-added services and user technology that promote the achievement of full European GNSS adoption;
- Ensuring that European GNSS services and operations are thoroughly secure, safe and accessible.