Do you have the experience and skills to make the most of your contacts? Are you visiting the right events? Are you meeting the right people on networking events? Remain business cards stack in a pile on your desk?
Women in Aerospace Europe (WIA-E) invites you to a specific Networking Masterclass especially designed for people working in a technical environment, to capitalize on networking opportunities. The event is kindly hosted by Thales Alenia Space.
If you are interested in WIA-E activities in Madrid but cannot attend this event, please let us know so we can keep you updated in the future.
- What for? To improve your networking skills and start practicing!
- How to Register? Sign up by writing an email to Janire Lopez Guillen (Janire.email@example.com) – registration is mandatory to attend
- Where? C/ SERRANO GALVACHE, 56 – Madrid (see details on how to get there in the attached pdf file)
- When? 14th November – from 16:00 to ca. 19.00 hrs
- For who? For anyone interested in the topic and related to the Aerospace sector. Please note that the number of participants is limited.
- Questions? On the masterclass, contact Cathy (firstname.lastname@example.org); on the logistics of the event, contact Janire.
This Networking Masterclass, moderated by Cathy Delhanty, summarises the key networking concepts of:
- Networking Strategy to make sure that your networking efforts are working towards your business goals
- Increasing your Visibility to make your networking efforts easier and more efficient by being recognized by others
- Learn to Meet People in your own style and pace
- And build business relationships, because the goal is not to collect a pile of business cards, but to build a functioning business network.
- To bring knowledge to the industry The Hague University of Applied Science will be conducting a primary research project into the effectiveness of business networking training (in business incubators).
- To put theory into practice will finish off the masterclass with networking drinks and finger food.
For further details click here.
Cathy Delhanty spent most of her career as an international business consultant, specializing in business development and growth in international telecommunications and aerospace. After years of honing advanced networking techniques as key a business advantage, and watching others struggle with business networking, she is dedicating her career to teaching a process-based method of business networking.
Through The Networking Workshops, Cathy is lecturing at top universities, major corporations, and business incubators, across Europe. This will be a busy year for The Networking Workshop with lectures scheduled in Greece, Spain, Belgium, France, Switzerland and The Netherlands.
Cathy has a degree in Economics from the University of Western Ontario, Canada and a Graduate Diploma in Business and Technology from the University of New South Wales, Australia. Living in The Netherlands with her husband and two daughters, she volunteers at UNICEF and knits scarves for homeless people in her spare time.
We hope to meet you there,