Dear WIA-Europe members,
are you interested in becoming an evaluator for the European Commission in the upcoming Horizon 2020 Space 2018 call?
WIA-Europe together with Research Executive Agency (REA) Space Unit of the European Commission would like to boost the participation of female experts in the H2020 Space calls closing on the 6th of March 2018.
The REA Space Unit is looking for high-level technical and commercial experts in the fields of the topics listed below. The topic description is available in the H2020 Space work programme 2018-2020.
- Copernicus market uptake
- Copernicus evolution – Mission exploitation concepts
- Copernicus evolution – preparing for the next generation of Copernicus Marine Service ocean models
- Technologies for European non-dependence and competitiveness
- Generic space technologies
- Space robotics technologies
- Earth observation technologies
- Satellite communication technologies
- Access to space
Science and exploration:
- Scientific instrumentation and technologies enabling space science and exploration
Space hubs for Copernicus
Space outreach and education
In order to be involved as an evaluator in H2020, you have to be registered in the H2020 joint database of independent experts filling the form available here.
Through the single registration in the database, you can also be considered for evaluations or monitoring in other Space-related programmes such as the SME Instrument, ICT, Key Enabling Technologies, or Earth observation in the societal challenges programmes.
Interested to be an evaluator in the H2020 Space calls or to suggest suitable female experts? Please contact REA by the email REA-SPACE-CALLS@ec.europa.eu before end of December 2017!