Mentoring is a process that allows one person to learn from the experience of another. In other words, it is accompanied learning. Through mentoring, a professional with experience and experience transmits their successes and failures to another professional, to enhance their development, both personally and professionally.
Coming Wednesday June 2, from 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m., WIA-E Madrid will present their mentoring program. Following topics will be issued:
- what is mentoring
- why you should try this experience
- what role mentors and mentees play
- how is a mentor different from a coach
- how a specific mentoring program helps women
- What is our #inspiring_experiences proposal?
Don’t miss the #inspiring_experiences presentation session, the WIA-E Madrid mentoring proposal!
Any questions, please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This event will be held in Spanish – Este evento se realizará en castellano