Should I do this training? In business, we try to manage every relationship: with our staff, our colleagues, our customers…And how about our boss? Isn’t he or she one of the central points of our current career? In order to determine your own best way of achieving your aims, we take a look at both your boss and yourself to use this relationship to the maximum benefit of both parties.
During the training we will focus on:
– Who is your Boss? – Personality types, preferences, His/Her priorities
– What is your Aim? – From promoting yourself to pure survival
– Communication Styles – Identification and use
– Proactive Management – Bottom-up
Angelika Collisi has consults her clients in Change Management initiatives such as SAP rollouts, process optimization and organizational restructuring. She has ample experience in managing bottom-up and , as a project manager, without disciplinary powers. She has coached individual clients and Senior Management teams on dealing with their bosses. For more details, see www.angelika-collisi.de.
When? Saturday, Sept. 28th
from 10:00 to 14:00
Where? Munich City Center
(exact place TBC)
Fee? 90 Euros
How to register?
1. You send us an e-mail (click here)
2. WIA confirms place availability
3. You transfer the fee to WIA Bank Account
If you are interested register fast!