Call for Local Group Leaders
Why should I be a local group leader / coordinator??
– You want to make a difference?
– You think it is great or it would be great to have a WIA local group?
– You have a good network but you would like to widen it within and outside your organisation?
– You would like to gain visibility, especially from higher profile people?
– You are looking for a training field for negotiation, organization and/or management skills
– You are looking for opportunities to show how you can handle things?
– You always thought it would be great to do this or that activity for WIA but it never happened?
– You want to be an active player in having a balanced amount of women at all levels in aerospace?
– You love aerospace and you would like to promote it in your local community?
If you answered yes to any of the questions, this is your opportunity to make it happen. And don’t forget: whether you start in an established local group or if you start a new local group you will get the support from experienced WIA Local Group Leaders to support you in this project. It is intense and it is not always easy but it is also highly rewarding and it just makes fun.