13th Reinventing Space Conference.and Exhibition to be held in Oxford, 9 – 12 November 2015
The 13th Reinventing Space Conference and Exhibition, organised by the British Interplanetary Society, will take place at the Randolph Hotel, Oxford between 9-12 November 2015. The core days of the conference are Tuesday 10 – Thursday 12 November. There is a pre-conference special day on Monday 9 November. All delegates are invited onto a special day of site visits on Friday 13 November.
RISPACE 2015 HIGHLIGHTS
- Three and a half days of innovation in the space sector.
- Keynotes from Airbus-Safran, Deep Space Industries, Seraphim Capital, Space Foundation, Surrey Satellite, UK Space Agency and Virgin Galactic.
- Panels: The Small Sat Revolution, The New Economics of Space Access, Space Debris, UK Spaceports and Global Trends that will Define the New Space Age.
- Papers: All carefully selected, after our record-breaking Call For Abstracts, to be on-topic and high-quality.
- Social events at two of the world’s oldest academic institutions. Guest presenters to be Al Worden (Apollo 15) and Chris Lintott (BBC Sky At Night).
- Site visits to the UK space industry (free to all delegates).
- Careers event organised by the SGAC and UKSEDS – inspiring the next generation.
RIspace is also sponsoring student day tickets to RIspace as part of a very limited first-come first served offer – this offer runs out at the end of October. If you are a student in full-time education, or know of one who wishes to attend, more details are here.