Apply now for the Space Entrepreneurship Course!
The course consists of four months of online classroom lectures, starting on 13th January, combined with practical exercises in the form of individual assignments and group challenges. You will attend lectures by the greatest experts in the field who will share their knowledge and experience covering all aspects of Space and Business, from Space Law and Policy to Lunar Exploration, Entrepreneurial Management, Sustainable innovation, Ethics and many more besides.
The course will explore:
- Most aspects of emerging space markets.
- The economic system of the space sector.
- A full knowledge on how to start or run a company.
- The importance of breakthrough technologies in space and how they can be used on earth.
- How to approach investors and governmental institutions.
- How to understand the trends and expand your network.
Click here to find out more about the course, lecturers, and programme content.